WHO WE ARE
Third-party apps, websites and services
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect yourname, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender), as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. We use this information to send you offers or other voluntary communications with MALĀKO. We never sell this information to a third party.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources, including our order processing partner, Woocommerce, to facilitate purchasing and orders on our site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, MALĀKO and/or our partners collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
– We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
– We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries, rewards, and discounts.
– We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
– We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, shipping, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
– We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
– We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
– We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activity.
– We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
– We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us use your personal information to facilitate an order or for marketing purpose.
– We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
– We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
– We may share information to comply with laws.
– We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
– We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
– We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
– We may also share aggregated and/or anonymised data with others for their own uses.
By choosing this payment method at the checkout, some of your data will be passed to the respective third party, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and your billing information.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts, bookings, and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Phone: +44 (0) 169 266 5049
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Similarly, we retain the Personal Information you provide unless or until you request that we delete it.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.